28th March 2018 at 9:00 a.m. PDT / 5:00 p.m. BST
Much has been said about the promise of regulated sports betting with various estimates citing huge potential. As we get excited by the projections, and wait for the Supreme Court ruling, by most expected to be positive for NJ, it’s time we examine the real numbers behind a sports book operation. With presentations and commentary from our experts, all experienced bookmakers, the webinar will cover;
- Sports Book 101; How does a sports book work and what types of resources (in terms of manpower, technology, knowledge, database etc.) does it take to run a book?
- Basic Economics of Sports Betting; how are lines set?
- Convenience to the Player
- Impact of “Integrity” / Royalty Fee; Impact on operations, and revenue potential to the leagues
Whether you’re a large casino, a regional or tribal property, a racetrack or a lottery – find out what it entails to launch and operate a successful sports book and what is the sports book impact on the overall revenue of your current operation.
Presentations and commentary from our experts, all experienced bookmakers:
- John English, Global Market Advisors
- Vic Salerno, US Bookmaking
- Art Manteris, Station Casinos, Red Rock Resorts
- Todd Furman, Caesars Entertainment Corporation
Moderated by: Brendan Bussmann, Director, Government Affairs, Global Market Advisors
Watch the full webinar here: