The Sports Betting Investor Summit, sponsored by Morgan Stanley, is an invite-only conference which brings institutional investors, additional sector investors and analysts to meet industry experts, operators and suppliers for a day of discussion on developing the sports betting opportunity and its value chain.
What is Sports Betting USA 2020 Digital?
Sports Betting USA is a two-day online conference for Media and Finance professionals to meet Sports Betting operators, service providers and suppliers. Find out the best way forward for your company in the ‘new normal’ and network and discuss maximizing media channels for player acquisition and activation, and financing the expansion of Sports Betting in America.
This year, Sports Betting USA will be taking place digitally and is invitation-only.
How can I attend?
Sports Betting Investor Summit and Sports Betting USA 2020 are invitation-only events.
If you'd like to get involved, please complete the form below to request your attendance and one of our customer service team will be in touch by October 16 2020, where successful applicants will be invited to register in full. If you're unsuccessful but meet the attendance criteria, you will be added to the waitlist and contacted if a space becomes available.
The two main events of the Sports Betting Investor Summit and the Sports Betting USA have been developed with very particular needs in mind, see below:
Sports Betting Investor Summit attendees
- CEOs and CFOs of leading and innovating Gaming operators and suppliers looking to meet with the world's top investors
- Heads of sports leagues, teams, rights holders, stadia owners and media firms
- Institutional investors, family offices, venture capitalists, private wealth managers, private equity and hedge funds
- Companies involved in US sports betting that are publicly listed or looking to list
Sports Betting USA attendees
- CEOs, CFOs, directors of strategy, heads of compliance and business development leads from land-based casinos and sports betting operators
- President, commissioners, legal counsel and business development leads at sports leagues and clubs
- Heads of sports, directors of strategy and business development leads within media and broadcast
- Senators, state representatives, commissioners and chairs of regulators and legislators
How do I login to the event?
Both Sports Betting Investor Summit and Sports Betting USA are hosted on the event platform Swapcard. The platform can be accessed on your desktop or via the Swapcard app on your mobile and tablet. Once you have registered, you will receive instructions on how to access the platform.
I am interested in speaking - who should I contact?
Who organizes this event?
The Sports Betting Investor Summit and Sports Betting USA are part of the Clarion Gaming stable of events and publications for the international gaming community, including: intelligence resources iGB, iGB North America and iGB Affiliate; the Totally Gaming Academy training series, and a full portfolio of conferences and exhibitions, including the leading global ICE exhibitions, iGB Live! and the Affiliate Conference series.
Clarion Gaming is part of Clarion Events, one of the world’s leading event organizers, producing and delivering innovative and market-leading events since 1947. Our 950 employees based in our 13 offices worldwide specialize in delivering first class marketing, networking, and information solutions in high value sectors, both in mature and emerging geographies.