NYC Sports Betting Investor Summit
Monday, November 4 (Pre- Sports Betting USA Conference)
Harvard Club of New York City, NY
The NYC Sports Betting Investor Summit brings the investment community together to explore and analyze the growing opportunities for the US gambling market as sports betting continues to drive growth stateside.
Developed with your diary in mind, this one-day event packs a wealth of finance and media intelligence into the morning session, then opens the floor to 1-2-1 meetings so that you can meet the faces of the market's game changers in the afternoon. Of course, we then help you unwind and digest the day's proceeding's with your peers at our exclusive networking dinner.
Join Morgan Stanley’s 50 top sector investors and 100 other private equity firms, family offices, venture capitalists, analysts and private wealth managers looking to invest in the multi-billion-dollar opportunity driven by legalized sports betting.
Why You Should Attend
- Meet with the 50+ biggest investors in Gaming and Leisure and raise growth capital
- Get the high level content you need to capitalize on this $150 billion sports betting opportunity
- Attend the one event of the year that explores and delivers for the full sports betting value chain in both content and networking
- Join your peers in the world's major financial center, New York City, for the only finance and media event that matters
Who You Will Meet
- CEOs and CFOs of leading and innovating Gaming operators and suppliers looking to meet with the world's top investors
- Heads of sports leagues, teams, rights holders, stadia owners and media firms
- Institutional investors, family offices, venture capitalists, private wealth managers, private equity and hedge funds
- Companies involved in US sports betting that are publicly listed or looking to list